[oXygen-user] External task pause and run again

Radu Coravu
Wed Jan 19 01:49:45 CST 2011

Hi Karl,

Sorry, the Oxygen console view only displays the output from an external process and cannot be used to send data to the process.
I added this as an improvement request.

Maybe you can wrap your process in another one which enters the line feed somehow.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com