[oXygen-user] starts-with() match on @role in Schematron error reporting?

Tony Graham
Mon Feb 14 11:35:40 CST 2011

On Mon, February 14, 2011 4:20 pm, George Cristian Bina wrote:
> After you make the desired changes you need to pack the Schematron
> stylesheets in a jar or a zip having the following structure:
> then place this in oXygen/lib/endorsed
> (please note that you need to create the endorsed folder)
> and restart oXygen if it was open.

Thanks.  That's easy enough, though in this case I'd need to check whether
the client is willing to add the jar and the endorsed directory to all
their oXygen installations.

The current approach, arrived at since my previous email in this thread,
is to use @role for the error/warning code and prefix the text of warnings
with 'Warning:', since using @role this way is useful to us and since
there's far fewer warning codes than there are error codes (and errors
don't need any prefix).

Regards,

Tony Graham
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2