[oXygen-user] Validate XHTML+PHP

George Cristian Bina
Sat Feb 12 00:22:38 CST 2011

Hi Shaun,

You have two options:

- from the project panel, use the Open with -> Internal Editor from the
contextual menu (right click) and select the XML Editor from there.
oXygen will remember that you opened that file with the XML editor and
next time you open it normally it will use the XML editor again.

- go to Options->Preferences -- File Types and identify the php
extensions and select for that the XML Editor instead of the PHP Editor
that appears as default. Thus all the .php files will be opened by
default with the XML editor.