[oXygen-user] Plugin parameter setting.

Radu Coravu
Mon Feb 14 06:07:53 CST 2011

Hi Anthony,

The API is marked as experimental because all API we add in minor versions is marked as such.
But this is only a way in which to save user defined values in the Oxygen preferences. So you would have to make your own plugin preferences dialog in which users would choose those values.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com