[oXygen-user] Plugin parameter setting.

Michael Anthony Smith
Mon Feb 14 05:54:56 CST 2011

Hi Radu,

Thanks, I had missed the experiment inclusion of WSOptionsStorage API in
the 12.1 documentation.

Are "the Oxygen preferences user-defined keys and values", discussed in
the WSOpitionsStorage API documentation, editable by the user via oXygen
standalone GUI, say via the preferences panels?  For example, the Custom
Editor Variables might be used for this purpose.

Regards,
Anthony.

--
Michael Anthony Smith, DeltaXML Ltd "Change control for XML"