[oXygen-user] Network monitor

Radu Coravu radu_coravu at sync.ro
Thu Dec 22 07:37:47 CST 2011

Hi Jostein,

Here is a possible solution:

Oxygen uses Apache Log4j to log various aspects of its internal
functionality + it also logs all the HTTP conversations.

I'm attaching a file called "log4j.properties". If you copy it to the
OXYGEN_INSTALL_DIR and start Oxygen using the "oxygen.bat" start up
script instead of "oxygen.exe" you should receive in the console all the
conversations between HTTP client and Server.

You can also direct the log4j messages to a file and thus get the entire
conversation recorded in that file.

We'll consider adding a Network monitoring console view to Oxygen in a
future version.