[oXygen-user] Configuration of profiling attributes and their values

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 26 02:53:39 CDT 2011

Hello,

If you were referring to the profiling conditions that are applied in
the Author editing mode they can be configured in the current version
only at global level or project level from menu Options -- Editor --
Pages -- Author -- Profiling/Conditional Text. I see that storing the
profiling conditions for Author mode in the framework would be useful
for sharing them with other users in a simple way by sharing only the
framework and we will consider that for a future version of Oxygen.
However in the current version you have to distribute also to the other
users the Oxygen project file that stores the profiling conditions, not
only the framework that stores the customized schema.