[oXygen-user] Saving a document in EMC's xDB

Adrian Buza
Tue Apr 12 08:34:00 CDT 2011

Hello,

Unfortunately Oxygen has not yet been properly tested with xDB 10, so as
a result, it doesn't officially support it yet.
That's also the reason why the aforementioned jars are not mentioned in
the user guide. The guide refers only to versions 8 and 9:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/tasks/configure-xhive-datasource.html
I've added a new task to our issue tracking tool to test and support xDB
10 in Oxygen.

Also, we already have a request logged on our issue tracking tool to
allow easier editing of data sources that are already in use. I've added
your vote.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza