[oXygen-user] No Framework for NLM?

Eliot Kimber
Wed Sep 29 05:42:23 CDT 2010

A place to share would be nice. I hacked a very quick framework out of a CSS
lying about so at least I can get automatic in-editor formatting. I hadn't
really appreciated how easy it is to set up a framework until I tried to do
it.

I'm starting a client project that will involve managing NLM documents and
will support light editing with Oxygen (essentially small editorial
corrections to files produced by data conversion houses). I don't expect to
need to do more than set up some basic buttons and CSS styles.

As far as I can tell it's pretty rare for people to author directly in
NLM--most journal workflows are non-XML with XML produced at the end from
whatever the original source was.

Cheers,

Eliot

--