[oXygen-user] Compiling external HTML resources upon transform to CHM

Radu Coravu
Tue Sep 28 06:39:55 CDT 2010

Hi Khaled,

So, if from the DITA Topic you refer to the HTML file like:
<xref href="documentation.html" format="html"/>
and the file is copied placed in the output folder relative to the DITA
Topic which references it, then if you build the CHM it should
incorporate inside also the html file.