[oXygen-user] Questions about links

Stephen Matlock
Thu Sep 9 17:22:38 CDT 2010

Oh for goodness sake

1. the link now works. I don't know what I did, but I simply re-transformed
the DITA -> PDF and it worked.

2. I mispelled the target (#setupmyaccount) on the link. I _thought_ I
copied it, but either my eyesight isn't good or my comprehension fails. the
link was "#settingupmyaccount". DUH

3. I still don't know how the page numbers got there in my early drafts. I'd
like them back, but I don't know what I did to get them.