[oXygen-user] Can't uninstall/reinstall Eclipse plugin

Adrian Buza
Wed Oct 27 08:27:37 CDT 2010

Hello,

You probably installed Oxygen via the Eclipse update site but afterwards
removed it directly from the file system without uninstalling it.
As a result Eclipse still believes it's installed. Try to uninstall
Oxygen from Help -> About -> Installation Details, Installed Software.
Then try again to install it from the update site.

If this doesn't work, you can download the appropriate Eclipse plugin
zip distribution from the web site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download_oxygenxml_author.html (Eclipse tab)
and unpack the zip file in the Eclipse dropins folder.

Regards,
Adrian

Adrian Buza
oXygen XML Editor and Author support