[oXygen-user] Disabling XSLT documentation in a new stylesheets

George Cristian Bina
Tue May 4 05:03:38 CDT 2010

Hi Jirka,

The simplest solution is to create a document template (or more) for the
stylesheets you want to create. For that just put an XSLT file in a
folder and set that as template folder, either in the XSLT framework
(Options->Preferences -- Document Type Association, Edit the XSLT
framework and add the folder in the Templates tab) or in the global
oXygen templates in Options->Preferences -- Editor / Templates /
Document Templates.

We will consider handling this case also when you create the default
XSLT document, eventually in the same dialog where you can select the
version 1.0 or 2.0.