[oXygen-user] new here...with a DocBook question

George Cristian Bina
Mon Mar 1 07:28:25 CST 2010

Dear Andre,

The image scaling is indeed an issue with the Apache FOP. RenderX XEP
should work fine.

Regarding task, I get the expected output with a sample document like below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?oxygen
RNGSchema="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0/rng/docbook.rng"
type="xml"?>
<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook" version="5.0">
   <title>Test article</title>
   <sect1>
     <title>Test section</title>
     <task>
       <title>Task</title>
       <procedure>
         <step>
           <para>First step</para>
         </step>
         <step>
           <para>Second step</para>
         </step>
       </procedure>
     </task>
   </sect1>
</article>

Please verify if you have problems with the above sample.

I believe Open Office expects the document to be compressed (as a ZIP
archive). You probably need to perform that after the transformation,
before opening the file in Open Office.