[oXygen-user] [Ann] oXygen XML Editor version 12 beta

Eliot Kimber
Mon Aug 30 07:40:53 CDT 2010

Hmm, for multiple parameters, I'm not sure what the right answer would be--I
don't remember if Arbortext Editor allows this case or handles it or if so
how. I'd think you'd have to choose one color or have a generic "multiple
conditions apply" indicator of some sort.

I see the problem re automatic detection. No obvious good solution comes to
mind unless there is a new configuration option "authoritative set of DITA
vocabulary modules" by which a developer can indicate where Oxygen should
look for stuff. That's certainly how I use Oxygen's default Toolkit
installation but I don't know that I'm typical or even usefully
representative.

Cheers,

E.

--