[oXygen-user] Oxygen with saxon, using com.saxonica.Validate

Casey Jordan
Mon Aug 16 21:15:59 CDT 2010

George,

Thanks, but I have my own license of Saxon-EE.

Cheers,

Casey

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 6:21 PM, George Cristian Bina
<>wrote:

> Dear Casey,
>
> oXygen includes a license for Saxon-EE to be use from within oXygen only
> (note that Saxon-EE costs more that oXygen).
> We can offer full Saxon-EE licenses to oXygen users at a discounted price,
> 25% off the list price, making that basically a kind of upgrade, from the
> inside oXygen only license to the full Saxon-EE license.
>

> Best Regards,
> George
> --
> George Cristian Bina
> http://www.oxygenxml.com
>
> On 8/16/10 6:42 PM, Casey Jordan wrote:
>
>> This might be a little outside the realm of oxygen's expertise, but does
>> anyone know how to use saxon bundled with oxygen to output the content
>> model
>> of a DITA schema?
>>
>> I have tried running things like: java -cp "path to saxon"
>> com.saxonica.Validate -scmout -s:"path-to-schema"
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Casey

Casey Jordan
Jorsek Software LLC.
"CaseyDJordan" on LinkedIn, Twitter & Facebook
Cell (585) 348 7399
Office (585) 239 6060
Jorsek.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) and may
contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please be advised that any disclosure  copying, distribution, or use of
the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you have received
this communication in error, please destroy all copies of the message,
whether in electronic or hard copy format, as well as attachments, and
immediately contact the sender by replying to this e-mail or by phone.
Thank you.