[oXygen-user] Oxygen with saxon, using com.saxonica.Validate

George Cristian Bina
Mon Aug 16 17:21:32 CDT 2010

Dear Casey,

oXygen includes a license for Saxon-EE to be use from within oXygen only
(note that Saxon-EE costs more that oXygen).
We can offer full Saxon-EE licenses to oXygen users at a discounted
price, 25% off the list price, making that basically a kind of upgrade,
from the inside oXygen only license to the full Saxon-EE license.