[oXygen-user] Empty the Calabash's cache

Florent Georges
Thu Aug 12 14:30:38 CDT 2010

  Hi,

  The source port of an XProc pipeline is connected to a file on
the file system:

  I run the pipeline with the built-in scenario "Self XProc, no
input no output".  If I modify input.xml and run the piepline
again, the changes are not picked up.

  A feature of Calabash is to cache all inputs in memory (I
think).  So I guess the same processor is kept in memory by
oXygen, but I think oXygen should empty the Calabash's cache
between two runs of the pipeline (or get rid of the processor and
instantiate it again if this is not possible).

  Besides, this pipeline loops over a lot of files, so that means
they are kept in memory "for ever" (as long as oXygen itself is
alive).

Florent Georges
http://fgeorges.org/