[oXygen-user] MarkLogic's CQ integration

Adrian Buza
Wed Apr 14 10:15:32 CDT 2010

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

We have some improvement requests regarding MarkLogic and especially the
MarkLogic XQuery debugger integration from Oxygen. We will also
investigate CQ and see if we can include this session mechanism in a
future version of Oxygen.
I've logged your request to our issue tracking tool.

Regards,
Adrian Buza
Oxygen XML Editor support