[oXygen-user] DITA-OT Transformation library dependencies

Radu Coravu
Tue Sep 29 01:56:14 CDT 2009

Hello Jan,

Indeed there are some libraries which are added to the command line over
which you cannot have any control from the transformation scenarios.
We understand your use case and will try to come up with a solution for
this (hopefully in time for Oxygen 11).