[oXygen-user] oXygen 11 beta + Calumet XProc engine

George Cristian Bina
Thu Sep 24 06:37:30 CDT 2009

Hi Toman,

We are working on defining an API for integrating XProc engines and we
will change the Calabash integration to use that API instead of being
closely integrated in oXygen. Then it should be easy for you to write an
XProc engine add-in for oXygen to add Calument as XProc engine.