[oXygen-user] 11 Beta: Maps Open in Main Editor

Radu Coravu
Fri Sep 18 00:51:20 CDT 2009

Hi Eliot,

I tested also on a Leopard but could not reproduce the behavior.
Just make sure that in the Oxygen "Editor / Pages / Author / Messages"
preferences page the "Always open as XML" radio button is not checked.
Also in the "File Types" page the "Treat as DITA Maps files matching"
should have the value '*.ditamap' (without the quotes).

Does anybody else have this problem on the Mac?

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com