[oXygen-user] 11 Beta: Maps Open in Main Editor

ekimber
Thu Sep 17 08:09:00 CDT 2009

On 9/17/09 2:50 AM, "Radu Coravu" <> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>
> Can you tell us more details?
>
> How do you open the map from outside Oxygen?

> Double click in the Finder/Explorer, Drag and Drop (and to which Oxygen
> area), Using the File->Open, the main toolbar Open, or the DITA Maps
> View internal toolbar Open?

Double clicking in Finder or using "System editor" from Open With menu in
Eclipse. Also using main File->Open in Oxygen. If I drag and drop from
Finder to Oxygen icon in the dock, opens in main edit window. If I drag and
drop from Finder over the maps manager, opens in maps manager.

> What is the map extension?

.ditamap

> What is the operating system? MacOSX?

OS X Leopard with latest updates installed.

> Regards,
> Radu
>
> ekimber wrote:
>> I notice that with 11 beta, when I open a map from outside Oxygen it opens
>> in the main editor, not in the map manager--is that a change in behavior or
>> is there a setting I need to change?
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> E.
>>
>> ----
>> Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>