[oXygen-user] selection plugin results to result pane?

George Cristian Bina
Fri Oct 30 04:05:00 CDT 2009

Dear Christian,

The content completion filter extension is already implemented as I
described it below. Sorry if that was not clear.

The starting point for development resources is
http://www.oxygenxml.com/developer.html

You need to get the oXygen Author SDK:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/InstData/Editor/Developer/oxygenAuthorSDK.zip

There you have the API including the source code and a sample framework
that shows implementations of the API, also with the source code.

The interface for this extension is SchemaManagerFilter.