[oXygen-user] Allowed elements in a:documentation?

Patrick Gundlach
Mon Oct 12 04:11:23 CDT 2009

Hello George,

> The a:documentation is described in the RELAX NG DTD Compatibility
> specification:
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/compatibility.html#IDAC1YR
>
> It does not allow any elements inside, only text.
> Note however that in a Relax NG grammar any element not in the Relax
> NG namespace is considered annotation.

I have to admit that I don't understand your answer fully. The link
above tells me, that in <a:documentation> no element is allowed.
Right? The second part of your answer is what I don't understand.

I can, for example, use <br /> in <a:documentation>. That gives me a
linebreak in Oxygen. I'd guess that this is non-official?!? I only
need it for Oxygen use, so I could live with that. Any more elements
Oxygen understands in <a:documentation>? Or is this a "wrong" question?

Patrick