[oXygen-user] Useful Feature?: Don't Use Author if No Associated CSS

ekimber
Sat Oct 3 21:32:40 CDT 2009

On 10/3/09 12:33 PM, "George Cristian Bina" <> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>
> You should not need to specify the default mode for the XML editors as
> the Author mode in version 11. oXygen 11 added support to specify the
> default mode/page also in the framework/document type. For all the
> frameworks that we support DITA, DocBook, TEI, etc. we already set that
> to Author. Thus you can keep the default mode for the XML editors to
> Text and unknown files will be opened in Text mode while the DITA, etc.
> files will be opened in Author mode.
>
> Please let me know if you still think that an additional option is needed.

What you described is just what I was looking for.

Cheers,

E.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>