[oXygen-user] How to get Oxygen to open files in Text view

Radu Coravu
Tue Nov 24 00:43:29 CST 2009

Hello Ted,

Starting from Oxygen 11 if an edited document matches a certain document
type the initial page for it can be imposed from that document type's
preferences.
You can go to the Oxygen Preferences -> Document Type Association page,
edit the "DITA" document type and at the bottom of the panel you have an
initial page checkbox and combo.
You can uncheck the checkbox and the document type will no longer impose
the initial page for a newly opened editor.