[oXygen-user] Both global- and project-level scenarii

Florent Georges
Tue May 5 06:07:23 CDT 2009

  Hi,

  I work on several projects within oXygen, all using the project
level preferences.  But I have several scenarii that I use for
all projects (XSLStyle, XSpec, etc.)  Is there any way to add
scenarii at the global level, without impacting current project,
and being usable in all projects?

  If I select "global scenarios" in the "configure transformation
scenarios" action, I get the following warning:

    The scenarios will be cleared from the <oXygen/> project file
    when you save the project.

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/