[oXygen-user] Question again regarding XQuery

Thomas Zastrow
Fri Mar 27 10:18:24 CDT 2009

Sorin Ristache schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> You have to associate the scenario with the XQuery file, not the XML
> file, that is make the association when the currently edited file is an
> XQuery file, not an XML file. In a future version we will extend the
> scenarios associated with XML files to allow also setting an XQuery
> transformation but that will make the creation and editing of scenarios
> more complex.
>
> Only the Saxon 9 transformer allows a standalone input XML file. The
> other built-in XQuery engines are database connections which read their
> input from a database server so the scenario is set on the XQuery file.
>

> Regards,
> Sorin

Dear all,

thanks for your replies. I'm sure that the XQuery is OK, on the
comandline it runs without any problems.

I made a screenshot of my settings:

http://www.thomas-zastrow.de/temp/screenshot_oxygen.jpg

Perhaps I understand something wrong here ...

Thanks for any help,

Tom

--
Thomas Zastrow