[oXygen-user] AuthorListener.contentDeleted( ... )

Sorin Ristache
Thu Mar 5 09:21:15 CST 2009

Hello,

We added the method beforeContentDelete(AuthorDocumentChangedEvent) to
interface AuthorListener. You can test it by downloading a new Author
SDK and replacing [Oxygen10.1-folder]/lib/oxygen.jar with the file
oxygen.jar included in the Author SDK:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/10.1/oxygenAuthorSDK.zip

As you will read in the API Javadoc of AuthorListener included in the
SDK in your extension action you receive the notification
beforeContentDelete(DocumentContentChangedEvent) followed by
contentDeleted(DocumentContentChangedEvent). The parameter of
beforeContentDelete contains the start offset and the length of the text
that will be deleted.