[oXygen-user] New features?

George Cristian Bina
Tue Mar 3 06:36:35 CST 2009

Hi Florent,

The first is registered as EXM-12710 and is scheduled currently to be
fixed in 10.3.
The second is registered as EXM-11230 scheduled currently also for the
10.3 release.

Multiple open projects will get in conflict with the project level
options that we have right now. Probably what you need is a simpler way
to switch between projects than Project->Reopen Project?