[oXygen-user] XQuery (or XPath) console?

Florent Georges
Tue Oct 28 09:41:06 CDT 2008

  Hi,

  I should have missed something, but I can't find a tool in oXygen to
evaluate XQuery (or at least XPath) expressions.

  For instance, I have a set of XML files in a directory, and I'd like
to know which has the most 'elem' elements.  So I'd like to evaluate a
query (without creating a new file, if possible selecting the default
collection with a file dialog, and if possible recording the query as
part of the project) something like:

    for $d in collection() order by count(//elem)
      return document-uri(.)

  Does something similar exist in oXygen?

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/