[oXygen-user] Using cref, oxygen, and transforms

George Cristian Bina
Mon Jun 15 16:33:26 CDT 2009

Sorry, forgot the other way...
You can create a DITA Map and include your topics there then follow the
same steps to configure and run a transformation scenario from the DITA
Maps Manager. You may find useful also the 2 DITA specific video demos
from our documentation page
http://www.oxygenxml.com/documentation.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/DITAEditing/ditaEditing.html
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/DITAMapsManager/ditaMapsManager.html