[oXygen-user] Author : saving and updating project

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jul 29 04:49:31 CDT 2009

I am sorry, the content of the Project view is refreshed automatically
on receiving focus only if the project file (the .xpr file) is changed
on disk, not if a file is added in a physical folder which is linked in
the project. Anyway the reason for requiring a manual action is the same.