[oXygen-user] Pointing oxygen to xep

Coravu Radu
Wed Jul 22 08:13:17 CDT 2009

Hello Wendy,

That's a strange one.

There should be a library located in the
"OXYGEN_PLUGIN_DIR\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\lib\fo.jar".
Can you find it in your installation?
If you edit your transformation scenario and in the "Advanced" tab add
the jar to the "Libraries" list does it work then?

Can you sent me the entire contents of the output Oxygen generates in
the "Console" tab?

Radu Coravu <oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com