[oXygen-user] New Author Insert Behavior? New Sibling of Current Element

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jul 13 03:04:48 CDT 2009

Hello,

We will correct that in a future version. A new sibling should be
inserted with the required subelements by the Split action or a New
Sibling action.

Thank you for your request,
Sorin