[oXygen-user] Creating a custom menu

Michael Rush
Tue Jul 7 09:39:35 CDT 2009

Hello,

I've searched through the forum and email archive for similar queries but
have found nothing. If this has been covered previously, I apologize for the
duplication.

I am running Editor 10.3. I would like to create a custom menu with several
actions, including an external validation against a specific RNG schema and
several transformation scenarios.  In particular the RNG external validation
is an action that I repeat frequently and I'd like to avoid the step of
selecting the schema each time I initiate an external validation after
reopening Oxygen.

Many thanks,

Mike