[oXygen-user] "<?oxygen RNGSchema" URI on different systems

Florent Georges
Thu Jan 15 16:24:58 CST 2009

Florent Georges wrote:

>   The problem is that I edit it on different systems, and the part
> shown as "..." does vary between them.

  And what if... oXygen had support for XML Catalogs and if each
framework provided say, such a catalog for all the resources they
provide?  You know, we could just always use the absolute URIs and
do not bother any longer about URI resolution.

  Would be nice...  Sorry?  It is implemented yet?  Great! :-)

  Sorry about the noise.  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/