[oXygen-user] Subversion Malformed Network Data error

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jan 13 04:37:34 CST 2009

Hello,

SVN client 3.1 will not work with SVN server 1.5.1 because the support
for SVN 1.5 was introduced in version 4.0 of the SVN client. Try with
version 4.0 or later of SVN client. You can use Oxygen 10.0 which
includes SVN client 4.0 or you can use Syncro SVN Client 4.1. If you do
not have a license key for version 4 just let us know and we will send
it off-list.

If you have the same problem with version 4.0 or later please copy the
attached file log4j.properties in the lib subfolder of the install
folder and restart the application. After you get the error close the
application and send us the file svnClient.log generated in the install
folder.