[oXygen-user] Preprocessing Xquery

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jan 12 02:42:58 CST 2009

Hello,

Do you mean your XQuery queries are reported as invalid in Oxygen
because they are not standard W3C XQuery? You can set the validation
engine to be the same as the processing engine such as eXist from
Options -> Preferences -> XML -> XSLT-FO-XQuery -> XQuery or by creating
a validation scenario.

Do you mean you want to send to the debugging engine a modified version
of the XQuery file that is edited in a file tab of Oxygen? That is not
possible now. Can you give one or two examples of the limitations and
the needed preprocessing?