[oXygen-user] New From Template Opens In Text Mode, How to Make it Open In Author Mode?

Eliot Kimber
Fri Feb 6 10:52:11 CST 2009

On 2/6/09 2:30 AM, "Sorin Ristache" <> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In version 10.0 go to menu Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Open/Save
> and select Author in the combo called "Open XML in". In the build of
> Oxygen 10.1 beta you have to go to Preferences -> Editor -> Pages and
> set Author as the initial mode for the XML editor type. The set of
> available modes is not the same for all editor types anymore. There is a
> new mode called Schema that is available only for the XSD editor and
> there are editor types for which the Author mode does not make sense.

Cool--thanks, I had totally missed the open/save options.

Cheers,

E.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>