[oXygen-user] New From Template Opens In Text Mode, How to Make it Open In Author Mode?

Sorin Ristache
Fri Feb 6 02:30:26 CST 2009

Hello,

In version 10.0 go to menu Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Open/Save
and select Author in the combo called "Open XML in". In the build of
Oxygen 10.1 beta you have to go to Preferences -> Editor -> Pages and
set Author as the initial mode for the XML editor type. The set of
available modes is not the same for all editor types anymore. There is a
new mode called Schema that is available only for the XSD editor and
there are editor types for which the Author mode does not make sense.