[oXygen-user] Sharing configuration of standalone SVN Client and the one called from OxygenXML

mozer
Wed Dec 30 04:19:58 CST 2009

Thanks

Indeed it works perfectly. A bit suboptimal (it would have been better
if they could share such configuration) but it is good enough for the
moment

Thanks again

Xmlizer