[oXygen-user] Sharing configuration of standalone SVN Client and the one called from OxygenXML

Octavian
Wed Dec 30 03:43:28 CST 2009

Hello,

You can export your SVN Client options using Options->Export Global
Options action in an xml file. And then you can import them in the
standalone application using Options->Import Global Options action.

Regards,
Octavian
--
Octavian Nadolu