[oXygen-user] format-and-indent nukes trailing PI or comment

Syd Bauman
Thu Dec 10 18:31:42 CST 2009

Excellent! You really can't ask for much better than having a bug
fixed *before* it is reported. :-)

But if you're working on format and indent, any chance of adding a
feature so that it formats only the selected text (presuming you've
selected a well-formed chunk, I suppose)?

Would also love to be able to provide a list of elements somehow
(perhaps via an annotation in the schema, perhaps via a list
associated with a Document Type Association?) that should always
start on a new line? (I'm thinking of TEI's <lb> or XHTML's <br>,
here).

And I wouldn't mind being able to specify elements for which leading
and trailing whitespace should be trimmed.

Food for thought. Anyway, thanks again both for a great product and
fast bug fixes.