[oXygen-user] format-and-indent nukes trailing PI or comment

George Cristian Bina
Thu Dec 10 12:58:28 CST 2009

Hi Syd,

Thanks!
We made important changes for the next version (11.1) on the format and
indent action. oXygen will use schema (DTD, XML Schema, Relax NG)
information during the format and indent. The good news is that during
this process the issue you mention got fixed, I cannot reproduce it with
the current development stream.