[oXygen-user] Schematron validation "errors" enhancement

John Madden
Wed Dec 2 08:43:00 CST 2009

Hi George,

Thanks for letting me try a snapshot with the new Schematron enhancement. It works great for me. I've tried both the role attribute and the text keyworkd mechanism.

Observations:

(2) The icon for "fatal" errors is the same as for "error" errors. Would be nice to differentiate these icons.

(3) Very clever how you have a separate "Info" pane in the validation view that lists schematron outputs at the "info" level. Nice touch.

John