[oXygen-user] How to Recover from Attempt to Open Large XML File

ekimber
Mon Aug 31 08:26:25 CDT 2009

It's possible I didn't set the the JVM args correctly. Here's what I put in
Info.plist:

-Xss650K -Xms256M -Xmx2048M -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=10
-XX:+UseParallelGC

The behavior I'm seeing is that eventually Oxygen *tries* to put up an error
message but the contents of the message dialog never draw.

This is of course OSX Leopard with Oxygen 10.3.

Cheers,

E.