[oXygen-user] Null Pointer Exception

Sorin Ristache
Fri Aug 21 02:45:45 CDT 2009

Hello,

index-preprocess is an Ant task of the IDIOM FO plugin. I think it is a
bug in the implementation of this task because it should not fail with a
NullPointerException. From the source code of this task it seems you
have an empty element indexterm, index-sort-as, index-see or
index-see-also in an input DITA document. The index-preprocess task
should report an error like "empty indexterm element" instead of failing
with NullPointerException.