[oXygen-user] Are catalogs used by <?oxygen RNGSchema=...?> ?

Florent Georges
Sat Apr 11 13:03:26 CDT 2009

  Hi,

  I use <?oxygen RNGSchema="http://.../d/...rnc" type="compact"?>
to associate an RNG compact schema to an XML document.  The
schema is actually cached on my machine, and the relevant catalog
is added to the catalog list in the oXygen options:

    <rewriteURI uriStartString="http://.../d/"
                rewritePrefix="file:///Users/.../schemas/"/>

but if I cut the Internet wire, the validation fails because
oXygen cannot access the schema over HTTP.

  Are catalogs used to validate through this PI?  If they are,
did I make something wrong?

Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/